Skip to content
- Attendance in the school for the school session is compulsory for all students. Attendance on the first day of school after vacations is compulsory. If a child is not present on the reopening day a fine of Rs. 10/- shall be levied for each day.
- No pupil shall absent himself/herself from the class without obtaining prior permission of the class teacher. If prior permission cannot be sought on grounds of health or unforeseen circumstances, on application for leave must be sent to the class teacher, not later than the following day. The class teacher shall sanction leave for one day and more than one day shall be sanctioned by the Principal. Absence without application will invite a penalty of Rs. 5/- per day.
- All application for Leave should be addressed to the Principal and submitted to the class teacher.
- A Medical Certificate shall invariably support all application for Leave on Medical grounds for more than two days.
- Irregularity and truancy on the part of the pupils will be severely dealt with by the Principal on a report from the class teacher.
- No pupil shall be eligible for promotion unless he/she puts in on attendance of 75% of the total number of working days of the school in the academic year. This rule holds good in respect of all classes.
- If a student remains absent for 10 consecutive days, his/her name shall be struck off from the school rolls and the student may be readmitted only at the discretion of the Principal.
- Once a student joins his/her class on a working day he/she will not be permitted to leave the school during school hours except in case of emergency. Parents should come personally to take their ward with the permission of the Principal.
- Leave will not ordinarily be granted on the first and the last day of the school term.